Versatile and lightweight, the new UTEMESH® is the compact 4 m x 2 m mesh that's safe and legal to transport on Utes and small trucks without overhang.
The new UTEMESH® design features reduced flying ends from 100 mm to 20 mm, minimising the risk of injury when loading, unloading, carrying, placing and tying.
Download our new UTEMESH® brochure here.
ECO-MESH™ products include UTEMESH®Economical* and Environmental*
The new UTEMESH® offers more cost-efficient mesh cover and economy in the number of sheets used. Reduced edge lap improves cover by up to 8% across and along the sheet.
OneSteel’s manufacturing of reinforcing steel utilises energy reducing Polymer Injection Technology (PIT), making it the environmentally sound choice.
UTEMESH® is well-suited for small slabs such as driveways, patios, sheds and pavements.
- Compact 4 m x 2 m sheet
- Safe and legal to transport on Utes and small trucks without overhang
- Can be carried by one person using the correct handling techniques
- Reduce labour on small concreting projects
- More cost efficient. Up to 8% improved mesh cover
- Reduced flying ends from 100 mm to 20 mm
- Reduced edge lap
- Available in 3 wire diameters: SL62UTE, SL72UTE, SL82UTE
- Extensive range of accessories available
- OneSteel Reinforcing products are independently certified by ACRS*.
Your local OneSteel Reinforcing branch can package a UTEMESH® solution that can includes:
- Bar chairs
- Plastic sheeting and duct tape
- Key joints.
Click here to see what our customers say about UTEMESH®
*Supporting information on environmental claims for specific OneSteel Reinforcing ECO-REO™ products is available in the ‘Technical Resources’